Executive Committee and Communications
Email: cliffcannonneighborhood@outlook.com

Contact Information:

CALL 311 Currently My Spokane 311 handles customer service for Parks and Recreation, Utility Billing, Solid Waste Collection, Code and Parking Enforcement, and Streets. Customer service representatives also answer general questions pertaining to the city, so if you are unsure of what department to call just dial 311.

NON-EMERGENCY POLICE / CRIME CHECK  509-456-2233  Call after discovery and get a case number

Look up for City of Spokane Building Permits: Just put in the parcel number https://aca.spokanepermits.org/CitizenAccess/Cap/CapHome.aspx?ShowMyPermitList=N&module=Building&TabName=Building

To Contact an individual City Department please visit the City Departments page.

ELECTED OFFICIALS: If you want to send an email to the Mayor or City Council Member

ALL  CITY COUNCIL MEMBERS: citycouncil@spokanecity.org. A council district map is also on this page.

Mayor Lisa Brown
Spokane City Hall
808 W. Spokane Falls Blvd.
Spokane, WA 99201